Your impact at Funding Companion, Inside Sales Associates, empower customers - listening to their needs and providing access to friendly, fast and affordable financing for life’s expenses. You will be a team player that loves meeting and working with amazing people. Our successful reps work hard to earn $100k+. In this position, you will have the opportunity to change lives on a daily basis while developing valuable skills that elevate your career.
- Motivated, goal orientated, and enthusiastic
- Believe in a workplace that fosters growth opportunities for those who are willing to earn them
- Possess exceptional communication and follow-up skills
- People find you engaging and outgoing
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Willing to listen and learn
- Develop new business relationships, working with customers from their initial evaluation to close; keeping in touch with them throughout the sales cycle.
- Based on their inquiries (online or through customer service), you will talk with customers and offer them financial solutions that meet their goals
- You will learn how to succeed in a flourishing industry and build credit underwriting techniques and sales tools
- You will educate customers on the terms and conditions of their loan to ensure a clear understanding and manage collections activities, when necessary
- Bachelor’s degree or some college preferred
- Relevant work experience in sales or customer service a plus
- HS Diploma/GED; and
- Over one year of full-time, relevant work experience
- Sales experience (e.g. retail sales, positions with sales goals, commission sales, account executive); or
- Management or supervisory experience in a sales or services field.
Starting your career with Funding Companion, you have the potential to earn a $100k+ annual compensation plus incentives, with licensing requirements. Our team members work in a collaborative manner to support one another to create a great work environment.
Take the first step toward a challenging and rewarding career at Funding Companion! Apply now!
We are a young expanding company that was built on the foundation of helping small businesses gain access to funding solutions necessary for day-to-day operations and growth. We offer honest, transparent financial options through an exceptional customer support platform.
Our impact continues to grow as business clients hire employees, boost productivity, and strengthen their local, regional, and national economies.
Role: Inside Sales Associate
Apply for this job now.