We are seeking a Quick Serve Restaurant Assistant Manager to join our team! You will be responsible for providing customers with a memorable dining experience.
- Supervise and coordinate all activities
- Oversee guest services and resolve issues
- Ensure a high quality of ingredients and food preparation
- Train and manage personnel
- Adhere to all safety and sanitation regulations
- Previous experience in food service
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
As a SONIC team member, you will be part of a unique concept that offers a great menu, a fun and energetic environment, and a focus on guest service. We are Neighborhood Sonic, a local SONIC franchise group; we live in the area and are very involved with the SONIC brand. With 25 locations in Utah and Idaho, Neighborhood Sonic is looking to expand over the next several years, so there is plenty of room for advancement. We believe in offering you a clear path to develop your skills and advance within the company. At SONIC, you're not just hired to fill a spot - we want to see you succeed and we make sure you receive the training necessary to be successful. Join us!
Role: Hospitality - Restaurant Assistant Manager
Apply for this job now.