Supply Desk are working seeking a Full Time and Part Time KS1 / KS2 Teacher
We are currently working with a great primary school in Southampton who are looking for a KS1 Teacher and KS2 Teacher to start ASAP. The roles are currently until the end of the term however there is a possibility that they maybe extended.
The school are OFSTED rated 'Good' and have high expectations of achieving 'Outstanding' at their next one. The school would like to meet with teachers that are positive and looking for a challenge in their strive to achieve outstanding.
We are looking for someone who:
• Has outstanding classroom management with a creative and energetic approach
• Has a clear knowledge and understanding of the KS1 or KS2 curriculum
• Are committed, professional and are a good communicators with excellent interpersonal skills
• Has qualified Teacher status / Registered with GTC/ QTS/ NQT
• Has the ability to forward plan and organise: to communicate well at all levels and meet relevant professional deadlines and curriculum standards
Driving license is essential as the school cannot be accessed by public transport.
To take full advantage of this opportunity please forward your CV to #removed# or call Ian on: 02380 230340