My name is David Slaymaker and my company, Analysts (American Cyber Systems) is seeking an experienced REMOTE full-stack developer to join America's Leading Healthcare Provider's Agile DevOps team. The qualified person will possess a high degree of proficiency with .Net and web service development and must be able to demonstrate the ability to dynamically adapt to the technology stack called out by the project requirements (below) and must show commitment to meet deadlines and goals. You will work on an Agile Scrum team to design, develop, and implement software, user interfaces, back-end web services, and database applications, and may create and execute automated tests.
In this specific role, you will collaborate with a scrum team of solutions architects and software engineers to identify and develop shared code, applications, or processes. You will be expected to be accountable to complete sprint tasks and projects on-time based on workload and priorities set by the Scrum Master and Product Owner.
If you are interested and feel qualified, please email your resume to #removed# and then call David Slaymaker at #removed#.
Senior Recruiter, ACS
- Will need to utilize a high degree of competency with .Net technologies to develop and assess cross functional front and back-end APIs and applicatiions.
- Build credibility and rapport with team and customers. Works effectively through planning, conflict resolution, and problem solving.
- Validates requirement information with customers to ensure completeness, correctness, and clarity according to business needs.
- Wll work closely with enterprise architects to design and build high-performance, multi-platform and portable applications and robust APIs in a strong Agile development environment.
- Will use web and micro services to interact with services including DevOps, SharePoint and ServiceNow.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Must have proven experience working on strong and observant Agile/Scrum teams.
- Must be proficient with developer tools including DevOps (for pipelines/release planning) or Git.
- Strong experience with .Net/C# back-end API development
- Additional experience with front-end development with tools like Angular or ReactJS
- Experience with databases such as SQL Server, Oracle, mongoDB, or Cosmos DB
- Additional technology and tools include: Intellij, Tomcat, Springboot
Good to have skills:
- Experience with Enterprise-level IT initiatives
- Angular 2+ or ReactJS
- Ability to conduct performance or load testing as needed