Teaching Assistant - Hounslow
We are looking for a Teaching Assistant to join a fantastic independent Islamic school in Hounslow. This is will be a full time position from Mon-Fri 8:30am to 4pm. The school has high expectations of what their students can achieve and strive to inspire all children to develop a love of learning.
You will ideally need previous experience as a Teaching Assistant or recent experience with children in some capacity.
- This school is an independent Islamic School based in the London Borough of Hounslow, West London
- The school caters for children between the ages of 3 and 11
- This school believes in helping their students to progress so they become confident and successful individuals in our changing world
- This school has a high priority of student's social and cultural development
- As a Teaching Assistant you will need to assist with the planning of learning activities
- Provide 1:1 and in-class literacy support for key vulnerable pupils as identified
- Carry out other duties as may be reasonably requested by the Senior Leadership Team/Line Manager
- Ensure all pupils have equal opportunities to learn and develop
- Need excellent verbal communication skills for motivating children to learn
- Ability to be flexible and open to change for working on different activities
- Need to have patience and the ability to remain calm in stressful situations
- Previous experience as a Teaching Assistant is ideal, although recent experience with children in some capacity is essential
Why Register with Envision Education:
· Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
· Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
· Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
· Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
· Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
· Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
· Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
· We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.