COMPANY: GORDON YATES.
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
SALARY: £20000 - £23500 per annum + employee benefits
Are you an experienced receptionist or administrator seeking to move into the education sector?
Then, this could be the perfect position for you.
Attendance and Education Welfare Officer - salary up to £20,758-£23,520 pa plus great benefits, permanent
Who will you be working for?
Our client is an outstanding single sex upper School.
This position would suit those experienced with data manipulation and with outstanding excel skills. If you have had exposure to working within Education then we strongly encourage you to apply to find out more.
What will you be doing?
As School Receptionist you will provide administration and reception support in a professional and supportive manner. You will be the first point of contact for students, parents, Teachers/Heads of Department and other visitors to the School.
What do you need?
- A degree or professional qualification that is relevant to the post is highly desired.
- Hold relevant experience.
- High level of computer literacy and numeracy.
- A positive attitude approach to your work.
- An Education or schooling background is highly desired but not essential.
- Knowledge of SIMS and willingness to train further - highly desired
- Ability to maintain confidentiality, integrity and honesty at all times.
- Ability to operate a busy switchboard.
What's in it for you?
In return you will receive a competitive salary and benefits package.
Please note this is a Permanent position. The hours are full-time 9am-5pm (term time only). Please note, a DBS check will be required.
To apply to the School Receptionist position, please click on the 'Apply' button below.