Supply Teachers Needed Across Derbyshire
“Get registered now to start your new flexible career”
“Work for the best Education Agency in the East midlands”
Are you looking for a flexible and exciting new career?
Do you want to work less hours and not have to plan lessons?
Are you a passionate teacher that wants to experience working with different classes in different schools?
TeacherActive are looking for flexible and enthusiastic supply teachers for our Primary schools across the Derbyshire area.
We are looking for newly qualified and experienced teachers alike who have the ability to teach either EYFS/KS1/ KS2. You will be able to work full time or part time or just day to day with roles ranging from daily bookings to long term assignments.
As a supply teacher you will need the following:
- Excellent communication skills alongside good classroom management.
- QTS or NQT.
- The ability to lead the lesson and do the marking.
- A passion for teaching and a desire to make a difference.
- Great interpersonal skills.
- Be flexible to different school's needs.
- Bring a positive energy and a professional attitude to each school.
- Good time keeping
- You will not be expected to teach all year groups.
- We do offer a holiday pay scheme which you can opt out of if you wish.
- You will only travel up to an agreed distance and not be expected to exceed that distance.
- All planning will be in place unless stated otherwise.
- You can work as many or as few shifts a week as you like.
- You are in control of your working pattern
TeacherActive will be able to offer all successful supply teachers a friendly and approachable service along with the following:
- An experienced consultant who will support you in your placements dedicated to your local area.
- The ability to pick and choose your own working pattern
- The ability to work and experience different schools across Derby.
- Full information on the school and class you will be working with.
- A very competitive Pay structure
For more information on becoming a supply teacher in Derbyshire contact:
Madeline Derbyshire Primary Resourcer
0115 824 1888 or email #removed#