COMPANY: UNITED SOFTWARE GROUP
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
Role: XOC Support Analyst
Location: Columbia, MD
Duration: 3+ Months (Extension Possible)
- Must be flexible for off-business hour schedules and be able to support 24/7's on call support.
- Monitoring the system live, using multiple tools like New Relic, Splunk and other monitoring tools in production and pre-production environment.
- Perform change request (CR)/remedy ticket (RT) analysis
- Escalate issues and risks in a timely manner
- Monitor production region and IMP region
- Work on identifying the root cause analysis of the production issues
- Work with TDS, XOC and the ops team to fix production issues
- Produce bi-hourly reports and daily reports
- Identifying/understanding/analyzing ongoing Production issues and providing initial level of triaging and ability to properly communicate these issues.
- Recognizing and adopting best practices in reporting and analysis
- Working with integrated partners and operations teams to manage and resolve issues.
- Supporting Testing and analysis activities performed by the team
- Strong communication skills
- Good understanding on networking/Communication protocols is a plus
- 2- 4 years of Prior development/Operations experience is a plus
- Determine System objectives by studying business functions, gathering information and evaluating output requirements
- Understanding of System Engineering Concepts
- Strong understand on Java or any relevant core
- Adaptive in high pressure and short deadlines
- At least 2-4 yrs. of experience in Business/Requirements Analysis coupled with through understanding of Testing Methodologies.
- Knowledge of NO-SQL preferred
- Experience in using tools like Splunk, New Relic is a plus
- 2 to 4 years of experience in Incident management
- Initial triage of events,
- Categorization and prioritization,
- Directing troubleshooting activities,
- Technical escalations.
- Problem management.
- Supporting change control.
- 2-4 years of work experience in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), BRM, XML, and/or web services
- Can ensure the integrity and security of the healthcare products and the data
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Can work independently and/or as a collaborative team player
Shakeel Ahmad | Senior Technical Recruiter
United Software Group, Inc.
End-to-End IT Systems | Services | Solutions Provider
A Minority Business Enterprise
565, Metro Place South,
Suite # 110,
Dublin, OH 43017
Phone: 614-495-9222 Ext.449
2016 - 2017 - 2018
To unsubscribe from this mailing, please reply to this email with the word UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject line, or click here UNSUBSCRIBE.
USG is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law
- provided by Dice