Supply Teachers Needed For Primary Schools Across Derby
Great Rates Of Pay
Are you looking for a flexible and exciting new career? Do you want to have the freedom to decide when to work and take holidays? Are you a passionate teacher that wants to experience working with different classes in different schools.
Have you done your time managing a class and want to take your foot off of the gas and have a more balanced lifestyle?
Teacher Active are looking for flexible and enthusiastic supply teachers for our Primary schools across the Derby and derbyshire area. We are looking for newly qualified and experienced teachers who have the ability to teach either EYFS/KS1/ KS2. You will be able to work full time or part time or just day to day with roles ranging from daily bookings to long term assignments.
It's very important to work with a company with a good reputation. Ask anyone, TeacherActive are the best, we look after our staff and always at the end of a phone to help or maybe just a chat about your day good or bad, not every day will be perfect but we get through it together as a team.
As a supply teacher you will require the following:
- Excellent communication skills alongside good classroom management.
- QTS or NQT.
- The ability to lead the lesson and do the marking.
- Flexible under pressure.
- A passion for teaching and a desire to make a difference.
- Good time management.
- Able to engage with staff.
- You will not be expected to teach all year groups.
- We do offer a holiday pay scheme which you can opt out of if you wish.
- You will only travel up to an agreed distance and not be expected to exceed that distance.
- All planning will be in place unless stated otherwise.
- You can work as many or as few shifts a week as you like.
TeacherActive will be able to offer the successful supply teacher a friendly and approachable service along with the following:
- Competitive pay depending on experience.
- An experienced consultant who will support you in your placements.
- The ability to pick and choose your own working pattern.
- The ability to work and experience different schools across Derby.
To apply for this role, contact Louis Derby and Nottingham Primary consultant on 0115 824 1888 or email your CV to #removed#
Key stage 1 / key stage 2 / early years