Company: TAY ASSOCIATES LTD
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Research Administrator £35,000 - £38,000 - City of London JMA 28859
A well-established financial services company is currently looking for a professional forward-thinking Senior Administrator to join their team based in the City of London. This role will involve assisting with the day to day administration for the team as well as providing support to senior colleagues dealing with various tasks to ensure the smooth running of the office. You will be communicating with Financial Advisers and clients on a daily basis, along with preparing and processing all new client documentation and amendments.
- Assist with contacting investor relations teams to help organise meetings with companies
- Build relationships with investor relations to develop corporate profile with investee companies and securities
- Provide secretarial support when required to the different committees and fund meetings, including collation of meeting papers, minute-taking, circulating meeting invitations, and updating email distribution lists
- Experience in documenting processes and procedures
- Strong technical skills including good working knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Visio
- Excellent attention to detail
- Demonstrate good time management
- Experience of working in a busy, fast paced environment
- Ability to be pro-active, take initiative and work independently
You will have a good knowledge of business processes and procedures relevant to the role along with strong professional communication skills towards clients and colleagues.
Do you have previous administration experience? Are you intermediate in MS word / Excel / Outlook and do you have the ability to demonstrate core values of the business?