We are looking for a qualified Production Equipment Manager to join our growing team.
- Install, troubleshoot, repair, and maintain equipment according to company policies and safety procedures
- Perform regular preventative maintenance on machines, equipment, and plant falicities.
- Use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters, and material handdling equipment in performing duties.
- Comply with safety regulations and maintain a clean work area.
- Organize and able to oversee 3-4 mechanics.
- Able to work full time with weekly overtime.
- Good Manufacturing practices
- Sanitation processes
- Able to do root cause analysis and make necessary repairs for all electrical, mechanical, neumatic, and hydraulic equipment.
- Industrial controls knowledge.
- Able to read schematics and assembly drawings.
- Management or Coordinating experience so you can oversee 3-4 mechancis.
- Ideal candidate would have over 3 years of experience working on various packaging and filling equipment.
- Sitting, standing, walking, and lifting is required with this job. Employee should be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
What We Offer
- Compensation depends on experience.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Retirements Benefits
Growing Philadelphia / Delaware Valley contract packaging company located in the suburbs of Philadelphia.
Easy access , right off I-95 , near Bristol exit . Modern Industrial Park .
A Clean Work Food Grade Plant firm over 35 years of experience filling , labeling , assembly , crating and packaging. We are looking to expand & train the next generation of experts. If you are looking to build a career to maximize your potential in an interesting field then talk to us. Our clients include both Fortune 500 companies & local small business.
It is a great opportunity for someone looking to grow within an industry that is both interesting and rewarding.
Role: Technician - Production & Packaging Equipment
Apply for this job now.