· Answer & transfer calls to appropriate person.
· Order entry: Take customer order. (By phone, by email, by fax or from sales department of technical team. Enter order into DDI. Check order for accuracy. Customer, part #, price, customer P.O., customer contact, shipping method, credit terms & shipping date. Send shipping copy to shipping and receiving if shipping from warehouse. Communicate order acknowledgement.
· Assist customers via phone or email with basic inquiries or request.
· Generate quotes for products as needed.
· Assist other Departments with filing and/or paperwork as requested.
· Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
· 3 to 5 years directly related sales office experience or general admin experience.
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
· Enthusiastic team player.
· Must be detail-oriented and well organized.
· Must have the ability to prioritize, multi-task and to work in a fast paced environment.
PeopleReady is a branch of Trueblue a publicly traded company; will help you find the jobs you want, by matching your skills, experience and preferences. Our recruiters and branch staff get to know you and become your career coaches.
We have jobs in a variety of industries with some of the largest companies and most influential brands. We’ll work with you to assess your skills and discuss your dreams. You’ll never pay a fee for our services.
PeopleReady is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristic protected by law. If required, candidates must be willing to submit to a formal criminal background check and drug screen prior to placement.
Role: Customer Service Specialist
Apply for this job now.