Our firm is seeking Entry Level and Experienced Customer Service Representatives immediately. We are going through a expansion and are currently conducting interviews for our Full Time and Part Time positions.
WE PROUDLY OFFER:
-Full paid training
-Full time / Part Time / Seasonal
-$12-$15 hourly plus weekly bonuses
-Management trainee positions opening soon
-Yearly R&R trips
THE PROPER CANDIDATE WOULD HAVE:
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills and the willingness to learn
- Must be a team player and work well with others
- Great customer service skills
- Effective listening skills
- Enthusiastic personality!
- Deliver an outstanding store experience that improves customer loyalty and strengthens the True Vision Brand
- Demonstrate and provide our customers with product knowledge and information
- Aid our patrons with new acquisitions, upgrades, and services
- Identify the right solutions to customer billing, technical and or account issues
EXPERIENCE IN THE FOLLOWING IS A PLUS BUT NOT REQUIRED:
- Customer Service
- Work in the Restaurant Industry
- Management/Leadership Skills
**This Business Does Not Do Any of the Following:
-Door to Door Sales
-Business to Business
True Vision Enterprises is celebrating a decade as one of the fastest growing advertising firms in the Orange County area! Our corporate office currently has new opportunities opening on our management team. True Vision Enterprises has officially expanded to over 70 locations nationwide and it is because of our constant growth year after year that we continue to represent some of the biggest clients in the satellite and telecommunications industry in the world. We provide a unique and progressive marketing approach for our clients that focuses on our customers and their needs. In order to provide the level of brand management and continue our planned expansion, we are focused on our quality of customer service.
Role: Customer Service Specialist - Hiring Immediately
Apply for this job now.