Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £130 - £170 per day
Are you a Qualified Primary Teacher looking for a new classroom-based role in KS2? Reed Education, one of the leading education recruitment agencies in the UK, is currently seeking experienced and motivated Primary Teachers to join one of the schools that we work closely with.
As a teacher working with Reed Education, you will have access to a wide range of benefits, including:
- Competitive rates of pay and total pay transparency
- Access to a range of professional development opportunities, both face-to-face and online
- Weekly pay via PAYE meaning you maximise your earnings
- Dedicated consultant to support you throughout your placements
- The opportunity to become a permanent member of staff with our schools
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- A friendly and approachable manner, and the ability to build good relationships quickly!
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Experience teaching in Primary schools
- Knowledge of the National Curriculum
- Good behaviour management skills
- The ability to create a positive and engaging learning environment
- A commitment to ensuring all pupils achieve their full potential
As a teacher with Reed, your duties may include:
- Delivering pre-planned lessons in line with the national curriculum
- Assessing and tracking pupils' progress and adapting teaching methods accordingly
- Creating a positive and engaging learning environment
- Communicating with other teachers and support staff to ensure continuity of learning
- Maintaining accurate records of pupils' attendance and behaviour
If you are a Qualified Primary Teacher seeking flexible work in Hull, we want to hear from you. Apply today with your CV and a member of the Reed Education team will be in touch to discuss your options.
Please apply below and I will be straight in touch to progress your Reed registration!
For the safeguarding and welfare of all children and young people, candidates will be subject to a full DBS check and references will be required.