Teaching Personnel is currently recruiting Primary and Secondary Teachers to work in a special needs school on a full time or ad-hoc basis. Teaching Personnel is looking for a Fully Qualified Teacher and NQT with experience teaching pupils with SEN and holds QTS.
Children in our special need schools have a range of needs including autism, speech and language, physical disabilities, and social emotional mental health needs. Having experience with EHCPs and ILPs is highly beneficial as pupils will have learning plans tailored to their induvial needs.
- QTS or equivalent, and have recent experience in teaching and/or tutoring
- Experience with SEN particularly autism, severe learning difficulties and/or physical disabilities
- Good knowledge of the National curriculum
- The ability to work collaboratively
- Good time management and organisational skills to fully utilise the learning day
Teaching Personnel are seeking Teachers with SEN experience for our SEN Schools across South West London, teaching small classes of 4 - 16 years olds diagnosed with a special need.
We are encouraging applicants with the following experience:
- SEN units or departments
- Special Schools
- Hospital Schools
- Pupil Referral Units
- Care or Intervention Teaching
Role: SEN Teacher
Duration: Starting January 2021 till July 2021 at a minimum
Pay rate: £125 - 160 per day (paid on a weekly basis - negotiable dependant on experience and references)
Please contact Rachel at Teaching Personnel on 0207 593 3074 to discuss this role further.