Waterton's values of Service Excellence, Empowerment, Integrity, Passion, Achievement, and Teamwork are our guiding principles, and they shape who Waterton is as an organization. We are committed to the service of our associates, residents, guests, and investors and firmly believe that our superior ability to serve our customers differentiates us. We think and act like an owner and use our core values as guiding principles to serve our customers in a way that exceeds their expectations, going above and beyond to create the ultimate service experience or what we call Resitality™! We are seeking an experienced, dedicated and passionate Community Manager- this position offers a competitive salary!
As a Property Manager, your primary responsibilities include:
- Build and maintain a community that ensures resident service expectations are met
- Build, engage, develop and retain a team that has the drive to achieve results that exceed expectations
- Motivate, engage and coach a team to effectively market, lease and operate at levels that exceed expectations
- Manage the physical and financial performance of the property in accordance with the established budget
- Establish and maintain a thorough knowledge of the local market and lead the team to adapt to changing market dynamics
- Analyze and deliver accurate financial and operational performance reports
What you need to be successful:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience/accreditation strongly preferred
- Two (2) to five (5) years multifamily property management
- Relevant industry designation (CAM, CPM, etc.) and active involvement with industry associations (NAA, IREM, etc.) a plus
- Experience in creating and analyzing budgets
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Solid track record of employee development and engagement
- Proven performer with a reputation for results and attention to detail
Waterton is a real estate investor and property management company with a focus on U.S. multifamily apartments and hospitality properties. We are passionate about delivering an incredible Resident Experience, which we believe is made possible by offering an extraordinary experience for our talented associates. We value performance that delivers experiences that exceed expectations, coupled with an unwavering commitment to Investor, Guest, and Resident service excellence. With over 22 years of investment and property management experience, we strive to exemplify what we call Resitality®.
Role: Property Manager Multifamily
Apply for this job now.