Multiple openings available for Production Operators at the Bushy Park Plant Site. This is a full-time contract position with potential to hire in a chemical plant. The work schedule is a 12 hour rotating shift, working 7 days (84 hours) in every 2 weeks. No previous experience required. On-the-job training is provided. Please include resume in response for immediate consideration.
- Operation of chemical processing and material handling equipment
- Proper monitoring of equipment and record keeping
- Maintaining process equipment in good working order, including problem diagnosis and failure prevention (troubleshooting).
- Maintaining good housekeeping throughout the building.
- Working safely and maintaining the work area in safe condition.
- Running in-process laboratory samples.
-Must be able to pass drug test
-Background check required
Express Employment is a professional staffing agency in the Charleston area supporting a variety of companies with successful, long term associate matches.
Associate Programs & Benefits
•Holiday and Vacation Pay
•Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
•Fixed Indemnity Medical Benefits
•Short Term Disability
Role: Chemical Production Operator
Location: Goose Creek,
Apply for this job now.