Growing Technology Firm seeks a motivated iOS app developer with strong communication, management and development skills for its in-house Web/App team. The ideal candidate is fluent in iOS app development technologies such as Swift, Objective-C, SQLite, JSON, XML, push notifications and Xcode. The ideal candidate is also familiar with creating user-friendly app interfaces for multiple iOS devices and screen sizes.
Candidate will be working with an in-house Web/App team to develop and maintain custom iOS apps. Though Candidate will be working in a team environment, Candidate must possess the drive to take ownership of assigned tasks, always analyzing their own work from not only a programming standpoint, but also from end-user and client perspectives. Further duties include collaboration and participation in the preliminary iOS application development process, self-evaluating work performed for accuracy and practicality, troubleshooting new and existing app issues, and upgrading existing iOS apps. Candidate is expected to learn and stay current with new and emerging app development technologies and practices.
As part of the in-house Web/App team, Candidate will work closely with other Web/App team members in an open, friendly and collaborative environment. Candidate will be responsible for reporting to the department manager to receive new assignments and review current assignments.
At select times, Candidate will be in direct contact with clients and must possess excellent communication and social skills to communicating effectively in a friendly, relationship-building manner.
· 1-2+ years of professional iOS app development experience.
· Advanced knowledge of iOS development technologies such as Xcode, Swift, Objective-C, SQLite, JSON and XML.
· Knowledge and understanding of app usability.
· Knowledge and understanding of push notifications.
· Experience working with common development items such as certificates, identifiers and provisions.
· Familiarity with Apple policies and submitting apps to the App Store.
· Understanding of developing apps for multiple iOS devices and screen sizes.
· Understanding of iOS app development best practices.
· Strong communication skills and the ability to work in a team environment.
· Ability to analyze work product from not only a programming standpoint, but also from end-user and client perspectives.
· Ability to work quickly and efficiently to stay within allocated budgets.
Candidates must be able to provide examples of iOS apps they have previously created or maintained.
TSG is a full-service technology solutions provider headquartered in Wheeling, WV, with a focus of offering outstanding technology, Web and video solutions to businesses and enterprises in Western Pennsylvania, Eastern Ohio and West Virginia.
Web site: #removed#
Role: iOS Developer
Apply for this job now.