Company: YOLK RECRUITMENT LTD
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £18333 - £100000
Yolk is working with a large cosmetic surgery group to support them in recruiting a number of Sales Advisor positions. These are unique and permanent roles offering realistic uncapped OTE of £60,000 along with other benefits though top performers earn £100k+. This is a work from home opportunity with all consultations taking place via telephone/video.
What the Sales Advisors will be doing
The Sales Advisor role is unique. Delivering high-quality service, you are the brand ambassador for all our products and services. You will be the point of contact for all patients taking them through their treatment journey, or their first point of contact as a result of direct marketing and general interest in our services.
- You will achieve sales targets through effective patient video and telephone consultation and follow up. Ensuring that activity is compliant with CCQ/HIS/HIW regulations and the organisation’s procedures.
- You’ll achieve KPIs and budgetary targets and ensure profits are maximised through monitoring sales product mix as well as regulation of discounting arrangements for multiple sales.
- You’ll check patient’s medical history and face/body mapping to determine suitability for procedures.
- Collecting deposits and setting up financial applications
- Liaising with surgeons to ensure they are fully briefed for every clinic
What the Sales Advisor will bring to the team
- The candidate should have strong interpersonal skills and a good knowledge of cosmetic surgery. They should have expertise in active listening, rapport building and communication.
- They should be highly motivated to achieve results and be driven to deliver their daily targets to achieve financial reward.
- Previous consultative sales experience is necessary
Here’s what the Sales Advisor will receive in return:
- £18,333 basic salary, uncapped commission
- 28 days holidays including bank holidays
- Auto enrolment pension with the People’s Pension
- After 6 months probationary period - discounted staff treatments
- Work from home
- Refer a friend scheme - up to £350 per referral (conditions apply)
Up for the challenge?
If you think this Sales Advisorvacancy sounds like you then please apply online or call Izzy Richards at Yolk Recruitment to discuss the role in confidence.
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work.