COMPANY: TEACHING PERSONNEL
JOB TYPE: Permanent, Full time
SALARY: £120 - £180 per day
Are you a dedicated and passionate Physical Education Teacher? Looking for a new role? Can you champion engaging KS3-KS4 lessons? If so we have the perfect role for you!
Teaching Personnel are looking to appoint a Physical Education Teacher for a Outstanding school in Berkshire from September 19. The role is likely to go permanent for the right candidate and you will be prepping and delivering less KS3-KS4 to classes of mixed ability students.
The school is located in the heart of Berkshire and currently has over 1000 pupils on roll. The students are well behaved and the school prides it self on its inclusive and caring atmosphere. This combined with the SLTs continued commitment to the performing arts, sports and a wealth of extra-curricular activities ensures all learners are fully supported and challenged to achieve their potential. The school has remained "Outstanding" by Ofsted for the last three academic years.
NQTs with relevant experience are welcome to apply.
An ideal candidate will have:
- UK recognised teaching qualification
- Experience teaching Physical Education at a variety of levels
- A friendly and patient approach to teaching
- Good behaviour management skills
- The ability to plan and deliver engaging KS3-4 lessons
Benefits to you:
- Dedicated consultant with a wealth of experience within the education sector
- Competitive rates of pay
- Teacher of the Month Awards
- Recommend a friend scheme
- Free access to courses contributing to your Continued Professional Development (CPD)
If you would like further information regarding the role or wish to apply, please contact Jessica Lloyd at Teaching Personnel on 0118 3271556