Company: THE GROUNDS GUYS OF NASHVILLE
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
We began with a single vision shared between 10 brothers. Originally, we opened our doors as Sunshine Grounds Care in 1987. As time passed and more brothers joined in the project, it became a widely recognized brand built on the principles of excellent workmanship, customer satisfaction, and real care. We abide by the simple values outlined in our company acronym "C.A.R.E.", which are: Customers first, Attitude, Respect, and Enjoy life in the process!
Locally, we own two Grounds Guys franchise locations in the Nashville area. We are looking for irrigation team members to report to work at our Gallatin, TN location daily. Some work may be in other areas of the city, but our irrigation shop space will be in Gallatin, TN. Specific Responsibilities:
- Design, Install, Maintain and repair all components of complex irrigation systems
- Assist in inventory control of parts, supplies and equipment
- Sell new irrigation systems (residential and/or commercial)
- Work in the field on other crews as needed, including lawn maintenance and hardscape crews
- Current and unrestricted Driver's license with a clean record
- One year experience in design, installation and maintenance of irrigation systems
- Previous leadership experience a plus
- Must have the ability to work a flexible schedule, including weekends, holidays and evenings as needed
- Willingness to work occasional (paid) overtime
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds to waist level and perform all other physical requirements associated with a position of this nature
Benefits package varies by locationWe are actively interviewing for this position - Apply today and our hiring manager will follow up!
The Grounds Guys LLC is the franchisor of the The Grounds Guys® franchised system. Each The Grounds Guys® franchised location is independently-owned and operated by an independent franchisee performing services. As a service to its independent franchisees, The Grounds Guys LLC lists employment opportunities available throughout the franchised network so those employment opportunities may be conveniently found by interested parties at one central location for brand management purposes only. The Grounds Guys LLC is NOT the employer seeking help. The only employer is the independent franchisee who has listed its available positions on this website.
I acknowledge that each independent The Grounds Guys® franchisee hires and determines the terms and conditions of employment for its own employees. Any employment benefits, compensation and employment practices vary by location. Neither The Grounds Guys LLC (“Franchisor”) nor its affiliates have the power to: (1) hire, fire or modify the employment condition of franchisee's employees; (2) supervise and control franchisee's employee work schedule or conditions of employment; (3) determine the rate and method of payment; or (4) accept, review or maintain franchisee employment records. The Grounds Guys LLC is NOT the employer and/or joint employer for: (i) any of the job opportunities listed on this website; (ii) any of the independent franchisees; and, (iii) any of the employees of the independent franchisees.