Senior Supply Chain Specialist - Warehouse/Fulfillment
Neora, LLC has established a direct sales business model that provides our products to customers around the globe via thousands of direct sales Brand Partners, resulting in aggressive growth and success since the company's founding in 2011. Neora is positioned for continued growth both domestically and internationally. Neora is based in Dallas, Texas with the basic functional areas including a call center in the corporate office. We also have entities established in Canada and Mexico (2014), South Korea (2015), Australia (2016), Hong Kong, Colombia, New Zealand, Germany and Austria (2017), and Singapore (2018).
The Senior Supply Chain Specialist - Warehouse / Fulfillment broad ranging responsibilities in all aspects of Supply Chain Operations and is responsible for ensuring that the day-to-day supply chain business results are achieved. This role combines analysis and reporting along with hands-on transactional activities to ensure excellence in the overall performance of the operation.
- Monitor and analyze customer experience and delivery performance.
- Monitor fulfillment in the US and Canada on a daily basis, acting as intermediary between the warehouse, Neora Supply Chain team, Neora Sr Director of Customer Experience and Marketing managers of Gear Store and events.
- Prioritize daily work with the warehouse (primarily US and CA) regarding fulfilment, inventory receipts, transfers to other warehouses globally
- Establish effective relationships with USPS, UPS and FedEx and negotiate rates.
- Review and approve weekly invoices for freight and fulfillment.
- Analyze invoice detail for opportunities to reduce cost and recommend changes needed to capture the saving.
- Project Manage the kitting for promotional offers in coordination with the warehouses.
- Maintain and develop KPIs and SLAs with 3PLs.
- Manages 3PL partners including qualification, selection and performance.
- Facilitates/performs routine and special audits of 3PL providers which would include order fulfillment, warehouse inventories, order/receipt/invoice reconciliation process and delivery management
- Perform regular vendor assessments and reviews of third parties to align to policy objectives
- Collaborate across the Neora organization to ensure business objectives are met. Includes rapidly synthesizing and communicating findings to senior leaders and to actively identify potential supply chain issues that can affect customer satisfaction
- Candidate will be utilizing several systems and tools to perform Supply Chain management responsibilities such as orders, delivery management, analyze data, tracking, metrics. Strong analytical skills needed; Experience with Excel needed. Prefer experience with warehouse management software.
- Drives, and maintains an efficient and class leading inbound/outbound and 3rd party logistics global supply chain network
- Holds regular quarterly reviews with 3PLs and related vendors
- Most communications will occur during the standard US business day, but there are periodic communications required with global warehouses in multiple time zones.
Education and Experience
- Requires 5 years of distribution or warehouse experience.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent years of experience required.
- Excellent oral and written communication.
- Willingness to work under pressure and multi-task priorities.
- Ability to wear multiple hats simultaneously, balancing deliverables with a “what's best for the business” mindset.
- Able to demonstrate key management skills in differing environments.
- Exhibits Drive, Passion and Commitment to deliver top quality work product.
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment working with minimal supervision.
- Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills to interact with all levels of associates within the organization and external parties as needed.
- Strong understanding of distribution center / warehouse processes required.
Applicable Core Competencies
- Integrity - Be honest, dependable, maintaining a strong work ethic; work diligently, follow company policies, respect co-workers, build trust and exhibit professional and responsible behavior
- Planning/Organizing - Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Plans for additional resources; Sets goals and objectives.
- Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems time efficiently; Gathers and analyzes information; Develops solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations; Uses reason.
- Oral Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively; Listens and gets clarification when necessary; Responds informatively to questions; Demonstrates group presentation skills; Participates in meetings.
- Written Communication - Writes clearly and concisely; Edits work; Varies writing style to meet specific needs; Presents data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information.
- Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Adaptability - Adapts to changes in the work environment; Manages competing demands; Able to handle frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Encourage an Entrepreneurial Spirit - Believe in your dreams enough to get outside your comfort zone. Remember to live life on your own terms.
- Create a Positive Team Spirit and Family Atmosphere - A positive spirit is a valuable asset, and we aspire to use it every day. For Neora, the cliché' “the family who plays together, stays together” is way of life. We take our work seriously, but we are also a fun-loving family.
- Be Determined - In our business, it's important to stay the course. Our outlook is such that obstacles are only opportunities in disguise.
- Have Fun and Help Others to Have Fun - Neora consist of real people with a can-d attitude who want to create real change. Having fund helps work, which makes us more productive.
- Dream Big and Act on It Daily - Dreams consist of many smaller goals that can be acted up on daily. That's how Neora grows as a brand, and that's how we want our people to grow too.
- Embrace and Drive Change - WE know it's important to stay one step ahead and continually evolve. Change is necessary for growth, as a business and as a person. So we will always seek new ways to grow and improve.
- Slow Down to Go Fast - Haste makes waste. Slow and steady wins the race. Get the job done right the first time. Quality over quantity. You get the idea.
- Practice Servant Leadership - We believe that the best leaders are givers, not takers. WE help each other and provide selfless service, because that's what a family does.
- Be Real - At Neora, our mantra is real: getting real, being real, and creating real change. But we also want to attract genuine people who can be themselves and have fun.
- Pursue Constant Development Self - No matter how successful or accomplished one might be, there are always more improvements to be made.
Note: Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Neora LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer