· Prepares tax filings, tax payments, tax deposits and maintains data that is necessary for corporate tax returns.
Researches and resolves complex tax issues working with other company departments and vendors.
· Interprets and complies with state, local, and international statutes, regulations, and legislation.
Prepares for tax audits and takes a supporting role in negotiations, correspondence and interactions with Federal, state and local tax authorities and auditors.
Interprets internal and external business issues and recommends solutions/best practices or process improvements.
· Provides guidance based on research of transaction tax laws and regulations and recommends alternative tax treatments to alleviate or reduce tax burden.
· Assists with reconciliation of tax general ledger accounts.
· Serves as subject matter expert on special projects and is recognized as an expert in own area within the Tax function
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions. We accelerate organizations' growth by intensely attracting, assessing, and placing specialized expertise in IT, Finance, Engineering, and Healthcare to precisely deliver in-demand talent for mission-critical positions, enhancing the competitiveness of the organizations and people we serve.
Role: Senior Tax Analyst - $21.94/hr!
Location: San Antonio,
Apply for this job now.