Right at Home is currently looking for compassionate, dedicated Caregivers to fill shift openings for our clients with a variety of medical needs in the comfort of their homes. We currently have immediate openings for CNAs or HCAs who can be nurse delegated!
Locations for care are Seattle,Bellevue, South Seattle, West Seattle Hours include Morning and Evening shifts, as well as Weekends.
Wide variety of Clients that may require someone comfortable in heavy care, involving all ADLs and transfers using a Hoyer Lift. Caregivers must be dedicated and hard working in these shifts; comfortable with following a set routine and schedule. Experience with tube feedings is a bonus! We also have new clients requiring a male caregiver too.
Right at Home is a local homecare and home health company that understands the need for the highest quality care when it is being offered in-home. We pride ourselves on not only our customer service, but the connection and careers we develop with our staff. We cover King, Snohomish, and Pierce counties for services and our office is conveniently located in the Northgate area of Seattle.
CNA/HCA Benefits with Right at Home
- Competitive Pay
- Medical Insurance
- One on One Patient Care
- Advancement Opportunities
- Referral Bonuses for bringing your colleagues and friends to our team
- Beginning and Ongoing Training
- 24/7 Clinical Support and Supervision
- Monthly Appreciation Days for all Caregivers
CNA / HCA Benefits:
- Paid travel time
- Health Insurance and 401(k)
- Free Continuing Education
- Flexible Schedule
- Referral incentives
CNA / HCA Requirements:
- Licensed as a Certified Nursing Assistant or Home Care Aide in Washington State
- A drivers' license and reliable automobile
- Must be able to drive your own car to run errands (mileage paid)
- Ability to speak, read and write in English
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Previous experience as a caregiver (Nurse Delegation a plus!)
- Own a smart phone or computer for directions and emails
RIGHT AT HOME's excellent caregiving team provides in-home care and assistance, enabling clients to live independently wherever they call home. We strive to improve the quality of life for those that we serve.
Role: New Openings CNA / HCA
Apply for this job now.