A school based in Northwich are currently looking to appoint a Business Manager to join their team. This purpose of this role is to provide sound financial management to the school and also to manage the ICT infrastructure in a directional capacity and not a technical/processing capacity.
The responsibilities for this role will include:
- Managing the financial operations of the school; ensuring that financial data is available to the Head Teacher and Governors, including preparation of a detailed budget in accordance withLMSRegulations, preparing statements and financial records for annual audit, etc.
- Manage the work of the finance assistant; in order to ensure that efficient operation of the school.
- Monitor, review and administer the school budget and advise the Headteacher and Governing Body on the strategic budgetary position to ensure over and under spending areas are identified, and proposals made, to enable corrective action to be taken.
As a member of the TeacherActive supply team, you should expect to enjoy the following benefits:
- Market leading daily rates of pay
- A dedicated team of consultants with an in-depth knowledge of our industry
- The opportunity to make a genuine difference
- Free career and recruitment advice
- TeacherActive Referral Scheme - receive a gift when you refer a friend *Terms and Conditions apply*
All of our supply staff are paid on a PAYE basis, so you can rest assured that you're paying the right level of Tax and National Insurance and there's no messing around with admin charges coming out of your hard earned cash.
To apply, please contact Vic on 07807880600 or email your CV to #removed#