Software Engineer - ADAS Drive-By-Wire
Bay City, MI
Summary of the Software Engineer - ADAS Drive-By-Wire:
Software Engineer with Electric Power Steering experience is required to play a key role in the development of the software and system requirements for electric power steering software components for one of ADAS clients in Michigan. In this position, you will be responsible for the development of the electric power steering product line. This is a solid stable and innovative company which is working on the emerging high-technology products to cater to the market. If you have strong experience in writing C codes for embedded software along with the knowledge of Vehicle communication and diagnostic protocols, then this position is well-suited to you.
This is a 5 year old automotive electronics R&D group working on BLEEDING EDGE technology. You will work on the latest technologies and be part of a team that is recreating how automobile chassis systems will be in the future. This is the start-up type environment without the risk as it has virtually unlimited funding from a major parent organization. Think of all the new driverless cars and the development of the electronic systems and you’ve got it covered! Everything from concept thru production will be in your domain. Your contribution is only limited by your skill sets and passion. Whatever your EE specialty, this is an exciting environment to be at. As an EE with 2 to 8 years of experience you will be able to apply your passion for technology and grow your career at this “exponentially growing” company in the Midland/Bay City area.
Responsibilities of the Software Engineer - ADAS Drive-By-Wire:
- Work on the software/system-software requirements for software development life cycle and for the production applications.
- Work on the complete life cycle of electric power steering software components, including design, develop, implement, test, review, debug and launch.
- Integrate and test product features, functions and designs into the AUTOSAR software architecture.
- Perform root cause analysis using the standard and customized test equipment/software.
- Collaborate with internal and external customers for design and requirements.
- Participate in software design reviews and in the development of software and system requirements specifications
- Ensure completion of software work products as per the ASPICE requirements..
Qualifications of the Software Engineer - ADAS Drive-By-Wire:
- BS in EE/CE/SE/CS or equivalent
- Knowledge of Vehicle communication and Diagnostic protocols such as CAN, FlexRay, LIN, Ethernet, UDS etc.
- Hands-on experience in data measurement using industry standard software toolchain including Vector CANalyzer and CANape
- Unit test cases/integration testing development experience
- Experience in performing troubleshooting/root cause analysis and static code analysis such as MISRA, Naming, Polyspace etc.
- Strong experience with Embedded C programming with Matlab Simulink.
- Knowledge of Electrical Hardware and Microprocessor Architecture is required
- Knowledge of AutoSar, Associated Tools, Customer Specific CAN tools and Requirements
- Experience with AUTOSAR software development, Electric Power Steering and safety critical systems or ISO26262 will be a plus.
Compensations of the Software Engineer - ADAS Drive-By-Wire:
Salary Range: $90to $110K /year, depending on experience
Travel: As and when required
Relocation Assistance: Subject to review
Visa Sponsorship: Subject to review
Knowledge of the following areas will be helpful - Software, AUTOSAR, requirements, electric, Steering, power, debug, development, test, validation, analysis, architecture, design, Embedded, C, "Vehicle communication", (CAN, FlexRay, LIN, Ethernet, UDS, "Diagnostic protocols", CANalyzer, CAN, MISRA, Naming, Polyspace, Matlab, Simulink, ISO26262
Role: Software Engineer - ADAS Drive-By-Wire
Location: Bay City,
Apply for this job now.