Training Consultant - Contract - Remote Working with Travel to Bristol - £50 - £54 per hour - SC Cleared
The Key Responsibilities of a Training Consultant:
- The successful candidate will be given significant responsibility for client-facing work from day one. All our consultants are expected to have regular interactions with clients, to lead work-streams or projects, or to support senior colleagues in delivering specific project outputs.
- Demonstrable evidence of the different stages of the training life cycle in particular the conduct and delivery of Training Needs Analysis.
- You will be able to clearly articulate the benefits of employing all areas of the training cycle to internal and external stakeholders.
- You can demonstrate key leadership skills with a proven ability to communicate and engage at all levels with a variety of stakeholders including senior management.
- You will preferably have experience of delivering training solutions in a Defence environment.
The client is very open to candidates from different backgrounds so please do apply for more information.
RECOMMEND A FRIEND: If you have professional friends/colleagues who would be interested in one of our roles and our excellent levels of service too, we'd like to recognise your recommendations with a 'thank you' of our own. For every colleague you refer who then starts a role through Datasource either Contract or Permanent, we will send you £250 of Love to Shop Gift Vouchers!
You will be required to hold a minimum of SC Cleared. If you do not hold an active SC Clearance please familiarise yourself with the vetting process before applying.
(c) Copyright Datasource Computer Employment Limited 2020.
Role: Training Consultant
Job Type: Contract
Location: Bristol, Somerset,
Apply for this job now.