Kitchen Saver custom cabinet renewal is looking for a Sales Manager for its Pittsburgh office. We have continually grown in sales over the last few years and are looking for another partner to grow with us. This position will be compensated well! This location has the support from our full marketing department, national call center, installation trainers, etc.). We're only targeting top sales and general management individuals - if you have remodeling or home improvement sales and/or managing experience this job is for you! This is a rare opportunity with ENORMOUS potential! Apply today!
- Recruit, hire and train sales reps in accordance with market demand
- Motivate and develop talent through in-field and classroom training exercises
- Conduct weekly sales and staff meetings
- Meet or exceed established sales quotas
- Practice sound management in all aspects of business operation
- Work closely with support staff, i.e. Production Manager, Marketing Manager & Sales Administration Staff
- Degree in Business or Marketing strongly preferred
- Optimistic and positive attitude, with the desire to constantly succeed
- Working knowledge of Microsoft programs (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Proven track record of successfully leading a team to meet sales goals and initiatives
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Experience with Recruiting and on boarding software (applicant tracking systems)
- Proven leadership capabilities
- Close in-home sales on the first call
- Qualified candidates must have a proven record of recent success in
- First call close selling and sales management, and an exceptional work ethic.
- Competitive base salary + strong commission structure + Bonus Structure
- 6 figure potential first year
- Full benefits package (health, dental, vision, Rx)
- 401k profit sharing
- Vehicle reimbursement program
- Company provided cell phone
In 1980 Kitchen Saver opened its doors and began offering refacing and remodeling services to customers in the Mid-Atlantic region and has expanded from there. We became known for our quality workmanship, solid materials and innovation, and we still are today.
Kitchen Saver is committed to providing our customers with the highest value and most innovative home improvement products available. We are dedicated to making your kitchen remodel not only beautiful, but convenient and affordable as well. We continue to invest in the training and development of our employees, enabling us to provide exceptional service that will exceed our customers expectations.
Role: Sales Manager
Apply for this job now.