COMPANY: BLUE OCTOPUS
JOB TYPE: Permanent, Full Time
SALARY: Salary £32,361 - £38,436
Apprenticeship Business Development Manager - Science, Health and Early Years TCAP92347
Salary £32,361 - £38,436
Trafford College Group is committed to work based learning and raising skills for industry and has an exciting opportunity for an Apprenticeship Business Development Manager within Science, Health and Early Years.
This is an exciting time to join the Group following the merger with Stockport College. A major refurbishment programme is planned for the Stockport Campus and this represents a fantastic opportunity for the successful candidate to drive transformational change for students, employers and communities of Stockport and Trafford.
Responsibilities will include:
• Liaising with senior managers across a particular sector, leading on the development of a portfolio of Apprenticeships and commercial programmes that will meet the needs of the Greater Manchester skills priorities, supporting economic growth.
• To lead, manage and co-ordinate a group of assessors / trainers.
• To liaise and lead on our Managing Agent Apprenticeship requirements.
• To promote Trafford College Group throughout Greater Manchester and beyond through new and existing relationships with businesses, as well as related groups around the area.
• To organise client meetings with potential partners, conducting presentations and open days in order to promote the College and the brand along with the portfolio of courses including our commercial offer.
To be considered for this role you must hold the relevant qualifications, or be prepared to work towards them, including:
• Assessor award D32/33, A1 or equivalent
• Teaching qualification (PTTLS, CTTLS, PGCE, CertEd)
• GCSE at grade C (4/5) or above in English and Maths or equivalent
• A level 3 in a relevant subject
Trafford College Group - New Group - New Opportunities - A Great Place to Work.
The Trafford College Group promotes, celebrates and values diversity and is committed to promoting equality for all.
The Trafford College Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all learners and expects all staff to share this commitment. Employment at the Trafford College Group is subject to an Enhanced DBS Check via the Disclosure and Barring Service and any post in regulated activity will also be subject to an additional barred list check.
Closing date for receipt of applications: 9 February 2020
Role: Apprenticeship Business Development Manager – Science, Health and Early Years
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester, Greater Manchester
Apply for this job now.