Company: HENRY NICHOLAS ASSOCIATES
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £28000 - £38000
This is a unique opportunity to join one of the UK's leading commercial banking groups and work within their driven campaigns marketing team. The Assistant Marketing Manager works directly within customer engagement and conversion marketing and will be tasked with executing new, exciting and unique marketing plans for a range of products&services across online and offline channels.
The Assistant Marketing Manager is a key role for the group and provides a platform to develop personally and professionally within a supportive cross functional team. For the right candidate this will provide an opportunity to join a relatively fresh team based in Halifax and allow the successful applicant to create a stamp on moulding the groups future campaigns for tomorrows market. Please note flexible working is available.
- Running the development and delivery of 121-channel conversion marketing communications working across a mix of 121 channels to deliver optimal marketing contribution for the insurance business
- Delivering activities on time, within budget and with the appropriate risk and legal approvals in what is a complex regulatory environment
- Developing best-in-class, compelling conversion communications that are grounded in customer insight and previous learnings
- Establishing and maintaining collaborative relationships with key stakeholders and implement regular communication on the status of campaigns, performance and to ensure constant alignment to business objectives
- Becoming a key part of the performance culture and embed in-flight optimisation, making timely changes to marketing activities to achieve the optimal customer response
The Experience We Need;
- Experience in developing and implementing complex, multi variant, personalised campaigns, particularly in 121 - direct mail and email
- Strong production experience and knowledge of levers to deliver continual speed to market improvements.
- Relentless focus on creative excellence and strong creative judgement
- Strong self-organisation, including the ability to work at pace and make appropriate prioritisation calls
- Proactive in managing budgets and accurately accounting for all spend across the activities you're responsible for delivering
- A real passion for interpreting performance data and making recommendations to improve campaign activity
- Able to navigate a wide variety of existing processes, procedures and precedents to interpret data and identify possible answers
- Proven experience in establishing good collaborative working relationships with key partners, both internal and external, to support delivery of shared objectives
What's On Offer;
- Up to £40K on your basic salary
- Opportunity to learn, grow and develop is a new team
- Initially 100% remote working with plans to move back to the Halifax office in 2022 (2 days a week only)
- Pension up to 13% company contribution and 28 days holiday + BH
How to Apply;
If you feel you meet the above criteria and have the relevant experience within the relevant marketing fields. Please click the apply button to send us your CV.