Company: ROCO Real Estate
Position: Regional Property Manager
FLSA Status: Salary, exempt
Founded in 2012, ROCO Real Estate is a privately owned and operated full service real estate investment and management company headquartered in Bloomfield Hills, MI. ROCO currently owns approximately 20,000 apartment units across 13 states and has over 500 employees. ROCO has a long-term hold strategy for our assets, which means that when we invest in real estate we are making a meaningful commitment. We have experienced record growth due to hiring the best professionals in the industry. ROCO makes significant investments in our employees and properties. We treat our residents and Investor partners the way we would want to be treated, if our positions were reversed.
We are defined by our unique culture - centered around young entrepreneurs making waves in an old industry. ROCO's greatest asset, and the key to our success, is our people. We focus on customer-service and reward impact.
About this position:
As a Regional Property Manager with ROCO, you will focus on maximizing the profitability of our assets within your defined market area through the creation of creative marketing strategies, development of effective, high quality on-site teams and implementation of quality control procedures.
With the use of your well-polished communication skills and experience in the property management industry, you will work with our Executive team to identify property goals and objectives. Using your analytical and administrative skills you will be charged with the completion of market studies, budget creation and pricing strategies.
As a representative of ROCO within the industry, you will build relationships with your counterparts and project a positive, professional image of the organization and our Operations team. Our exciting, fast-paced environment encourages teamwork and collaboration at all levels of the organization, allowing you to work and build relationships with associates in all departments and regions.
· Achieve the highest possible portfolio net operating income through implementation of effective cost control and revenue improvement programs.
· Develop sales/marketing plans and annual operating budgets and/or forecasts.
· Accurately prepare and convey all operational and financial data to the owner in a timely manner.
· Identify and implement creative programs to increase the property value to include but not limited to national or regional marketing programs.
· Approve with the owner and supervisor each property's pricing strategy. Additionally, develop and implement appropriate rent renewal strategies and sales and marketing plans to effectively maximize rental income.
· Help to determine the long-term viability of each asset by active involvement in the development of property asset plans.
· Develop a high quality on-site team through implementation of effective recruitment, training, motivation, and coaching programs.
· Ensure that all physical aspects of the property are fully functional, safe, and attractive. Ensure that adequate scheduling occurs to make certain that all vacant units are kept ready for occupancy. Visually inspect grounds, buildings, and apartment units on a regular basis.
· Represent the Company with its clients. Work with the owners to identify property goals and objectives. Be responsive and receptive to owners' needs, goals, and objectives.
· Complete and analyze market studies as assigned. Recommend and implement strategies based on results and assumptions.
· All other duties assigned.
· The position does require the ability to communicate effectively, and the ability to perform advanced business mathematical functions.
· A minimum of three years' experience as a Regional Manager.
Range of experience should include but is not limited to:
· Lease-ups, acquisitions, Due Diligence.
· The position requires the ability to deal well with people and exhibit strong leadership skills.
· Evidence of leadership qualities must be exhibited with the region, the company and/or the industry.
This position is exempt from overtime and may entail working hours as needed to perform the position requirements satisfactorily. The position is scheduled for a typical 40-hour workweek, however, portfolio demands will be great and the associate should expect to work significantly more hours. This position also requires regular attendance and active participation/planning at all regional company functions and events and some travel is required.
Please submit your cover letter, resume with salary expectations.
ROCO is proud to provide its team members with:
- Comprehensive benefits package including affordable Medical, Dental & Vision plan options and 401(k) with employer-matched contributions.
- ROCO University delivers virtual, live and instructor-led training on topics relevant to the Property Management industry.
- Generous paid time off, including vacation, sick and personal time off, as well as paid holidays.
- Paid parental leave, Tuition reimbursement, Charitable donation program, Referral bonuses, Employee recognition programs and MUCH more!
ROCO's mission is to provide a well maintained and affordable home to our residents.
We are defined by our unique culture centered around young entrepreneurs making waves in an old industry. ROCO's greatest asset, and the key to our success, is our people. We focus on customer-service and reward impact.
Founded in 2012, ROCO Real Estate is a privately owned and operated full service real estate investment and management company headquartered in Bloomfield Hills, MI. Our firm currently owns approximately 20,000 apartment units across 13 states and has over 500 employees. ROCO has a long-term hold strategy for our assets, which means that when we invest in real estate we are making a meaningful commitment. We have experienced record growth due to hiring the best professionals in the industry. ROCO makes significant investments in our employees and properties. We treat our residents and Investor partners the way we would want to be treated, if our positions were reversed.
Role: Regional Property Manager
Apply for this job now.