JOB DESCRIPTION: Installing, servicing, and troubleshooting Security, Fire, ACCESS, and CCTV Systems in various homes and business throughout the San Gabriel Valley. Installer/Technician will serve as support to crew lead on installation team, communicate job status to the Operations Manager, and ensure the completion of installation.
- Experience in Electronic Security (Security, Fire, ACCESS, CCTV), but willing to train the right candidate.
- Must have high school diploma or GED required
- Must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment criminal, background, and drug screening.
- Must have a clean driving record (no DUI in the last 5 years)
- Valid CA Driver’s License
- Electrical certification a plus
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs
- Ability to work in extreme environments (i.e., hot sun, cold, crawl spaces, attic, basements, etc.)
- Must be willing and able to climb ladders, stairs, and on feet for long periods of time.
- Must thrive in team environment
- Pulling inventory for each installation job
- Pre assemble job components in warehouse
- Mounting hardware
- Running various wires (CL2 Fire wire, CAT5 Wire, direct burial), may need to access attics and basements
- Clean up of job site after installation
- Practice safe work practices
- Attend staff meetings
WORK HOURS: 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. with overtime occasionally. Full time position.
SALARY: Salary based on experience. Ranges from $12 to $25 per hour.
STATE DATE: As soon as possible
LOCATION: San Marino, CA
BENEFITS: Regular 40 hour work week and paid vacation/sick time. Full benefits after 3 month probationary period (Medical, Dental, Vision, Aflac). 401 K Plan options after 1 year of employment.
Interested Candidates should EMAIL or FAX their resume to Marci Donovan.
Phone # (626) 285-7778
Fax # (626) 285-7181.
Security, Fire, CCTV, Access System Installation company. Privately owned by a retired San Marino Police Officer. We have been in business for over 30 years.
Role: ALARM INSTALLER/TECHNICIAN
Location: San Marino,
Apply for this job now.