Macy's Distribution center is currently seeking talented individuals to fill Warehouse associate positions!
Explore positions in all areas of the distribution center! And whatever role you choose, you'll have the opportunity to grow and advance your career!
Some benefits of working at this Fortune 500 retailer include:
• Competitive Pay
• Growth potential for exceptional people
• Associate discount
• Flexible schedule
• Opportunity to learn multiple processes and cross training
• Work with the latest in material handling equipment
• To receive, putaway, pick, pack and ship merchandise in a safey, productive and accurate manner. Associates will be cross-trained in multiple areas.
• Ability to key accurately and productively using PC’s, hand-held computers or other such devices.
• Follow all Standard Operating Procedures and safety/security guidance.
• Operate powered equipment as assigned by Manager or Supervisor.
• Adhere to conveyor lock-out procedures and clear jams on elevated conveyor systems.
• Perform other related duties, special projects or assignments as required.
• Regular, dependable attendance & punctuality.
• Ability to read, write, and interpret instructional documents such as reports and procedure manuals.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Basic math functions such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
• Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Ability to lift 25lbs routinely and up to 50lbs occasionally for Small Ticket and Direct to Consumer positions.
• Ability to lift up to 75lbs for Big Ticket positions.
• Safety Conscious
• Flexible and adaptable to change.
• Team Player
• Ability to understand and communicate directions in the FC regarding Standard
• Operating Procedures and security & safety guidelines.
• Meet productivity and accuracy standards
• If operating fork lift equipment, the ability to be trained and work at heights
• Ability to use multiple radio frequency devices, i.e. hand held scanners
• Ability to learn area-specific functions within multiple systems, i.e. Manhattan WMS and Macys’s proprietary systems.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule based on department and company needs.
This job description is not all inclusive. Macy’s Inc. reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. Macy's Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Macy's, the largest retail brand of Macy's, Inc. (NYSE:M), delivers fashion and affordable luxury to customers at approximately 670 locations in 45 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico and Guam, as well as to customers in the U.S. and more than 100 international destinations through its leading online store at macys.com. Via its stores, e-commerce site, mobile and social platforms, Macy's offers distinctive assortments including the most desired family of exclusive and fashion brands for him, her and home. Macy's is known for such epic events as Macy's 4th of July Fireworks® and the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade®, as well as spectacular fashion shows, culinary events, flower shows and celebrity appearances. Macy's flagship stores -- including Herald Square in New York City, Union Square in San Francisco, State Street in Chicago, and Dadeland in Miami and South Coast Plaza in southern California -- are known internationally and are leading destinations for visitors. Building on a more than 150-year tradition, and with the collective support of customers and employees, Macy's helps strengthen communities by supporting local and national charities giving more than $69 million each year to help make a difference in the lives of our customers.
Role: Seasonal Warehouse Associate - Minooka, IL
Apply for this job now.