A Secondary school located in Accrington are seeking a committed, supportive and engaging individual to join their school on a full-time, long-term basis to support their students, commencing September 2021.
As a key member of the schools' support team, you will provide a high quality, proactive learning support service for SEN students, and students with behavioral difficulties.
You will work with all members of staff to ensure that all students have the opportunities to achieve and excess their potential, develop independence skills, and have the opportunity to progress into further education and studies. You will keep accurate records, monitor and track individual support details and progress.
- Pay you competitive weekly pay, which ties in line with the main pay scale
- Provide you with a dedicated consultant to guide you through the registration process
- Provide you with a tailored opportunity to enhance your career
- Give you the opportunity to work in your local schools, for short-term and long-term placements
- Give you full access to our CPD Academy
The school has extremely strong values and are looking for a teacher that has the shared ambition of working towards achieving the best outcomes for all students. The successful candidate will ensure equal opportunities for all, encouraging students of all learning abilities to reach their full potential.
If you are interested in this role the Preston Secondary Team are happy to provide more information or click the apply now link to submit your CV along with your covering letter.
If several of the above boxes are ticked but you are not available for the above role, and you would like