Hours: 10p - 6:30a and every other weekend
- You will work onsite directly with the nursing staff to provide quality care
- Plan and monitor daily activities, routines and provide feedback
- Assist individuals with daily living skills, health, medication administration and personal care
- Displays satisfactory attendance and punctuality
- Demonstrates a positive attitude at all times
- Previous experience in a healthcare environment
- Willingness to cross train and work at other programs
- Takes accountability
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work well in teams
- Maintains confidentiality
- CNAs must have current license
Oak Park Place is a growing Senior Living Community serving communities throughout Wisconsin and crossing the borders into Iowa and Minnesota. Our philosophy is to share the gifts and talents of our compassionate team with those who call Oak Park Place their home.
Role: PT Personal Caregiver or CNA -NOC shift
Apply for this job now.