SUMMARY: Responsible for being single point of contact for assigned 3PL clients. Act as a resource for each client providing the highest levels of service and attention to detail. Coordinate and collaborate with internal operations specialists regarding all logistics activity and services.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Work with account managers to develop SOP and KPI’s for accounts as assigned.
· Communicate requirements to Operations, Management and IT teams.
· Source client forecasts and activity projections and distribute to appropriate teams.
· Highly responsive to inquiries/concerns from clients regarding service issues, order changes, revisions, prioritization, special instructions, and cancellations.
· Hold periodic conference calls with clients to maintain excellent relations, to learn about clients current activities.
· Create, produce and distribute reporting results to include volume, costing analysis and KPI’s on a monthly basis.
· Provide client with period end and other specific recap messages as required.
· Escalate issues and exceptions to sales and management to ensure corrective action is taken.
· Others duties as assigned.
Self-managed and highly motivated
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Excellent interpersonal skills to establish and develop effective business relationships
Enjoys and thrives in fast paced setting with rapidly changing priorities
Strong proficiency in Microsoft office products
Customer service experience in Logistics operations
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year College or university; or two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience in.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit. The employee is consistently required to stand, walk, and to engage in telephone and direct conversation requiring developed and clear and structured verbal communications abilities and unimpaired hearing. The employee is frequently required to lift and/or move up to 20 lbs. The employee is required to have close vision abilities and to clearly distinguish numbers without confusion or error. The employee is required to have clear and unimpaired writing abilities so that co-workers and third parties can clearly recognize and understand handwritten or typed information. The employee is required to have the ability to utilize a computer keyboard as a primary method of entering or accessing data, at a speed no less than the equivalent of 40 words-per-minute, and additionally be able to type as a “touch typist”.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Office environment is comfortable; noise level is quiet to moderate. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
This company is a comprehensive Supply Chain Solutions provider supported by light assets covering Domestic Freight Transportation, Drayage, Distribution, Brokerage, Transloading, ECOM, and Managed Delivery Freight Services in both B2B and B2C applications. Operations are headquartered out of Auburn, WA
Role: Client Advocate - Key customers
Apply for this job now.