Design Engineer - Air Conditioning & Ventilation
Our client provides high quality and cost effective heating, ventilation and air-conditioning solutions to industrial and commercial clients across the UK.
Their team of experts offer bespoke design, project management, installation and maintenance services for customers across a wide range of sectors.
They are looking for a HVAC Design Engineer to join the team at the office near Blackburn, on offer is a asalry from £40,000 - £55,000 depenind on experinec along witha car or allowance and a bonus
- Attend and review site surveys for the preparation of preliminary drawings
- Create detailed designs as well as the associated calculations
- Specification of equipment and costings
- Assist the project team with technical quotations
- Assist with project management with client liaison and progress meetings
- Preparation of O&M documentation
- Mechanical Building Services Design Engineer Position Requirements
Ideally you will have;
- HNC / HND or BEng in Building Services Engineering or Mechanical Engineering
- Proven experience of mechanical building services design either working for an M&E Contractor or Consultancy.
- Proficient in AutoCAD & Hevacomp
For more information please call 0161 519 5505 and speak to Kathy