A SPENGA manager is a positive, energetic and efficient individual who warmly welcomes and takes care of members.
- Strong management and leadership abilities
- Previous sales experience required; preferably high-end goods or services
- Willingness to learn. Candidates must be able to adapt to our exciting new fitness philosophy
- Motivation and drive
- Excellent customer service and sales skills
- Experience and/or certifications in personal training, group training, Spin and yoga are a plus
- Sell memberships and retail
- Meet and exceed sales and retention expectations
- Retain and increase client participation
- Set up and reset studio equipment before and after classes.
- Maintain clean facility
- As a SPENGA ambassador, managers will promote, sell and add to the SPENGA culture in and out of the studio.
We have immediate openings for early times and weekends!