Savannah, GA Company is seeking an Assistant Account Manager.
• 1st Shift Monday-Friday + possible weekend hours
· Monitor personnel or equipment locations and utilization to coordinate service and schedules.
• Schedule or dispatch Drivers, equipment, or service vehicles to appropriate locations, according to customer requests, specifications, or needs, using radios or telephones.
• Relay work orders, messages, or information to or from work crews, supervisors, or field inspectors, using telephones or two-way radios.
• Confer with Account Manager to address questions, problems, or requests for service or equipment.
• Examine shipment contents and compare with records, such as manifests, invoices, or orders, to verify accuracy.
• Record shipment data, such as weight, charges, space availability, damages, or discrepancies, for reporting, accounting, or recordkeeping purposes.
• Prepare documents, such as work orders, bills of lading, or shipping orders, to route materials.
• Pack, seal, label, or affix postage to prepare materials for shipping, using hand tools, power tools, or postage meter.
• 1 year of dispatching experience
• 1 year logistics experience
• Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with internal and external customers.
• Ability to monitor several computer systems simultaneously.
• Must have knowledge of Excel (AS400 experience a plus).
• Ability to designate responsibility to others when necessary.
• Must have valid TWIC Card.
Since 1984, The Reserves Network has been providing employment opportunities in the office, industrial, professional and technical markets. We place nearly 20,000 employees at our 40+ operating locations in the Midwest, Southeast and Northeast - this includes temporary, temporary-to-hire and direct-hire. Visit #removed# to view our available opportunities near you!
Role: Assistant Account Manager
Apply for this job now.