Retail is changing, and we're leading the way! Based in Loughborough, this is an internal marketing opportunity for a creative Content and Social Media Specialist to devise a digital content strategy for a Retail Design agency. This role offers full autonomy and creativity across content & email marketing, social media, as well as video marketing.
Salary: £25,000 to £35,000
· Work from home available (you'll need to be office based 2 or 3 days a week).
· Company Bonus Scheme.
· 3.30 pm finish on a Friday.
· 20 Days Holiday, rising to 25 - after time served.
· Full autonomy and no micro management!
· Free Office Parking.
This role is based in Loughborough, but you could commute from Ashby-de-la- Zouch, Burton-upon-Trent, Coalville, Derby, Grantham, Hinckley, Leicester, Lutterworth, Market Harborough, Melton Mowbray, Nuneaton, Nottingham, Oadby, Rugby, and Wigston.
Job Specification: Content and Social Media Specialist
"Life's Good"! "Let's Feel Good"! "Every Little Helps"! Know who these are? These are just some of the world-renowned brands that we support with their retail displays and promotional campaigns.
Within our Content and Social Media role, you'll be responsible for devising a content and social media strategy that drives traffic from our social media channels to our industry related content creating greater brand awareness about the work that we do. This means you could use tools such as content, emails, photography, video - we're open to ideas; the more creative you are the better!
Therefore, from day one you will be responsible for:
· Working closely with the Creative Director to understand short, medium, and long-term goals.
· Taking those goals and creating a coherent content and social media strategy that drives traffic from our social media channels and delivers brand awareness as well as ROI.
· Develop and generate thought-provoking content across our website and social media platforms that is relevant to the retail industry - such as articles, blogs, case studies, social media posts, video (as well as any other content that will increase brand awareness).
Requirements: Content and Social Media Specialist
We are particularly keen to hear from candidates who have an enthusiasm for creative content, social media and video. This is because you'll be able to utilise that knowledge to drive awareness around brands we support, and in turn develop our digital footprint.
Critically though, we need you to have:
· Exposure to Social Media and Content marketing in a B2B environment.
· An all-round understanding of digital marketing channels.
· A "can-do" and adaptable attitude/work ethic.
Although not essential, it would also be great if you could demonstrate some of the following:
· Animation or photography.
· Video & graphic design experience.
· Knowledge of HTML & CSS.
· A marketing degree/CIM qualification (or an equivalent).
Overall, this is a superb opportunity to devise and implement a digital content strategy. We have invested heavily in a brand new website and we need you to promote our success further so we are known as the leading Design Agency within the retail world.
It is because of our success over the last 18 months that means we're in a really strong period of growth. We've significantly increased our customers meaning we've not once used the furlough scheme throughout the pandemic. We fore