Company: MARQUEE STAFFING
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Job DescriptionLocation Bufford, GA
Seeking a Sr. ISeries System Analyst with extensive RPG programming experience. The primary focus of this position is to performs a variety of analytical, technical, and administrative activities in the planning, implementation and support of in-house and vendor developed software.Responsibilities:
- System Planning - Identify, analyze and document business needs and system requirements by conferring with staff or users. Develop, investigate, analyze and evaluate system alternatives to prepare recommendations for moderately complex to complex design components of a project. Advise users in selecting system solutions.
- Project Management/Coordination - Develops and executes project plans for the development and/or implementation of projects. Monitor project adherence to schedule and takes action to ensure project is completed timely and efficiently. Provide direction to users in the execution of project steps.
- System Development - Develop, modify, maintain, test and install moderately complex to complex applications to meet business requirements. Create program specifications, flowcharts and documentation for new or existing applications. Code and debug programs in accordance with systems design and technical specifications.
- System Maintenance - Perform ongoing systems maintenance of moderately complex to complex custom and enterprise applications to ensure proper application operation, functional efficiency and effectiveness.
- Technology Assessment - Researches, identifies and evaluates new technologies and product solutions to meet current and future business requirements for moderately complex or medium-sized projects or portions of larger projects.
- Bachelor s degree in a related field, and 5 years of IBM-I system: RPG (RPG III, IV, ILE, SQLRPGLE), CLP, DDS, Query, SQL programming and sub-file experience
- 5+ years of system development experience in a manufacturing environment required
- MS Office skills/ Visual-Basic
- SOX compliance
- Must be available for after-hours and weekend On-call duty
- Working knowledge and experience of application development methodology, Development Life Cycle, Manufacturing Operation Workflow, Business Application technology, and analytical/system tools including DFU, FTP, EDI and Job Scheduler.
- Very good, problem-solving, organizational, communication and presentation skills
- Experience with Aldon solution, EDI, FTP, XML, Accounting and/or Cloud solutions preferred.