We are seeking a Website Designer- With WordPress a minimum of three years of experience to join our team! You must have that will amaze our customers with creative and documented WordPress skills. We want to produce innovative websites for each client using current best practices. BE SURE TO SEND A LINK TO #removed# with links to multiple sites that you have created. Please tell us something about these sites.
Please NOTE: This is NOT a virtual position. Candidates outside of the Cincinnati area will NOT be considered for this position.
- Create eye-catching corporate designs with user experience in mind.
- Select and research plugins with the ability to modify a plugin to meet specific customer needs
- Ability to integrate data into a WP database for Ecommerce or complex admin projects
- Manage database import/exports into WooCommerce or other WordPress plugins
- Handle design projects from start to finish
- Select appropriate WordPress themes to accommodate customer requirements
- Handle client feedback and changes with respect and a smile but be prepared to present your opinions in an effort to guide the customer.
- Meet with customers for design input and create designs that integrate their wishes.
- Troubleshoot site issues and correct issues. (Plugin, code, etc.)
- Work on multiple new designs and site alterations on many sites throughout any given day
- Minimum of three years WordPress Development Experience. You must send us links to at least five sites that you have created.
- Experience with WooCommerce and ability to demonstrate at least three recent WooCommerce sites that you have completed
- WP Plugin modification experience with documented portfolio items to support your work
- Documented portfolio of B2B and B2C websites.
- Competence in responsive design and mobile design
- Previous experience in graphic design or other related fields
- Knowledge of design and photo-editing software
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Ability to take criticism on site design and be a cheerful contributor to the team environment
Serving Cincinnati since 1998...webFEAT Complete is the ONLY web company in Cincinnati that provides ALL web related services. We specialize in website design, Ecommerce, hosting, search engine optimization. social media management, content management and reputation management. We have over 1,000 web clients in Cincinnati and throughout the United States. We are seeking a new team member who can be a valuable contributor to our team.
We value a strong culture that supports our employees and encourages their efforts and contributions to the growth of the company. Our employees are amazing team players. If you are not willing to unload the dishwasher from time to time, this is not the right choice for you.
We hire and culturally adhere to our core values of:
• Have Fun!
• Be Resourceful
• Value Each Other
• Strive For Excellence
• Be Proactive
• Nurture Relationships
GREAT BENEFITS: 401K with matching contributions, health, vision dental insurance, four-weeks paid vacation, paid Internet service for your home and much more! wFC is a GREAT place to work!!!
Role: WordPress Website Designer
Apply for this job now.