The Janitorial Account Supervisor is responsible for directly supervising and coordinating work activities of the cleaning and maintenance teams, coaching and training team members, maximizing efficiency and consistency of custodial services, and assisting with cleaning duties. The Janitorial Supervisor is a problem-solver who is comfortable with conflict resolution. Hours for Supervisors may vary; some shifts will be day and others evening or night.
The ideal candidate for a 4M Janitorial Account Supervisor is a natural leader who demonstrates strong communication skills, morals, and ethics along with a commitment to their team members’ privacy.
Essential duties of the position:
• Planning and preparing Janitor and custodian work schedules
• Establishing and implementing 4M operations standards
• Investigating and resolving complaints about service or equipment
• Maintaining accurate facilities records
• Promote and maintain a safe work environment
• Flexible schedule for days and evenings
• Experience in facility services management
• Labor & Supplies budgeting experience
• Microsoft Office applications experience (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook)
• Must pass background screening
• Must pass drug screening
• Bilingual in English/Spanish preferred
• Reliable transportation preferred
Screenings: Criminal Background Check
-Medical benefits for candidates who work for 30 hours or more.
-Paid Vacation for full time team members
4M is a leading janitorial service and building maintenance provider since 1978 with over 3,000 team members and over 85 million square feet of space being cleaned. Our services provided include: janitorial services, floor maintenance programs, and overall building maintenance support. It is 4M’s mission to be the very best building solutions partner for our clients.
Role: Janitorial Account Supervisor Full Time (Kansas City)
Location: Kansas City,
Apply for this job now.