We currently have an opportunity available for an Express "Lube" technician.
If you are looking for a professional, fun, competitive & fast paced environment with above average earning potential & benefits then keep reading! Qualified candidates possess the ability to perform their work efficiently, accurately and in accordance with dealership and factory standards.
Essential Duties include the following. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned.
- Performs oil changes on guest vehicles.
- Performs a thorough check of guests vehicles, refers needed repairs and preventive maintenance to ASM.
- Inspects oil, cabin, air filters and vehicle fluid levels and replaces or replenishes as necessary.
- Checks tire pressures and adds air, as needed.
- Documents all work performed on repair order and inspection sheet.
- Operates and maintains in good condition all lubrication equipment.
- Assists the service department, as needed.
- Operated all tools and equipment in a safe manner.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Individual should possess:
- A high school diploma or equivalent: some college or vocational school preferred;
- A minimum of six (6) months automotive repair experience, desired; or a combination of education and experience.
- Basic knowledge of automotive repair and maintenance; changing engin oi and filters, rotating tires, replacing batteries, light bulbs, ac filters and more.
- Ability to operate manual transmission vehicles; determining causes of operating errors and deciding what to do about it; pay attention to detail; read and comprehend instructions and information in the English language;
- Must have a valid Texas driver’s license and have and maintain an acceptable, safe driving record.
Benefits include medical and dental insurance, 401K retirement savings plan, Vacation time, company paid continuing education and training. Our company maintains a strong policy of equal employment opportunity for all associates. We hire, train, promote and compensate associates on the basis of personal and professional competence and potential for advancement without regard for race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disability or citizenship, as well as other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
WHO ARE WE?
We are the Russell & Smith Auto Group in Houston, Texas. We've been here for over 78 years and are proud of our reputation as an honest, ethical family-owned company.. We have Ford, Honda and Mazda dealerships, and are actively seeking more opportunities. We're a $300 million company with 350 employees.
We have great benefits, a great culture, and we firmly believe that we are the best dealership in Houston for which to work. Fantastic facilities. Great location. Industry leading pay and benefits. We are all about servicing the customer and the employees. Great Place to work!!! We make it our mission to have our employees know that we care and It's more than Just a Job. We are seeking leadership that can come in and Lead with Humble Pride and Seize the Day.
Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Benefits as well as 401-K with a great company match.
Role: Automotive Lube Techninian
Apply for this job now.