Assistant Nursery Manager Vacancy at Busy Bees Lewisham - MATERNITY COVER POSITION
Busy Bees is the UK?s leading childcare company who is totally committed to providing exceptional care that helps young children to develop and give parents peace of mind and essential support. We recognise that our staff are our most valuable asset in ensuring that every Busy Bees child is a unique and happy child: healthy, social, confident, creative, independent and ready to learn.
We can?t do this without you, so we?re looking for a talented?Assistant Nursery Manager/Deputy Nursery Manager who shares our values to join our friendly team at our Lewisham?Nursery.?You will be at least a Level 3 Qualified Practitioner who has post qualification experience, passion and enthusiasm to complement our existing team of experienced child care practitioners.
About our Lewisham Nursery
Busy Bees in Lewisham is a lovely children?s day nursery, caring for children aged 3mths ? 5 years. We offer bright and welcoming playrooms which have been thoughtfully designed with young children in mind. Our lovely nursery is conveniently located on the A20 and is within walking distance of bus and rail links.?
- Supporting the Nursery Manager in the day to day operations of the nursery
- Overseeing and coordinating stimulating and inspiring activities for the children across the nursery
- Communicating with the Manager on the progress and outcomes of the children
- Assisting with the monitoring of staff performance across the whole nursery
- Empower the team to deliver rich learning opportunities for all children through unique and exciting environments
- Assisting with the recruitment and induction of new staff members
- Assisting the Nursery manager to ensure occupancy targets are hit and maintained at all times
We offer a fantastic package an experienced Assistant Nursery Manager
- Enhanced holiday entitlement that increases with service
- Childcare provision with substantial discounts
- An?Investor In People Silver?organisation, committed to your career development
- Excellent in-house training and career progression opportunities
- Retail Discounts Scheme e.g. Sainsbury?s, Mark & Spencer, Odeon, Gym membership and many more including cash back facilities
- A confidential employee assistance programme to assist all staff where they may benefit from having access to a sensitive ear
- Provision of pension scheme auto enrolment
- Over 1 years current experience in a supervisory role (Desirable)
- Minimum of 3 years occupational experience in a nursery setting (Essential)
- NNEB * BTEC Nat Dip * CACHE Dip in Childcare * NVQ level 3 *SVQ Level 3
- An unrivalled dedication to deliver exceptional childcare
- Excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills
All positions are subject to an enhanced DBS Check
Role: Assistant Nursery Manager
Job Type: Temporary
Location: South East London, South East
Apply for this job now.