ICT Technician Required - Birmingham
May 2021 Start
With 15 Years of excellent service we have developed strong, long standing relationships with the Schools that we work with. We are currently offering a fantastic opportunity to work within our partner Schools A full-time placement has become available for an experienced ICT Technician to work on a supply contract.
The desired candidate will have at least 12 months experience in the role of ICT Technician. You will be expected to support the teaching and learning of pupils in the department by the preparation and maintenance of equipment
The successful candidate will be experienced in the following
- Ensure all equipment such as laptops and interactive whiteboards are working
- Provide front line support to all staff and students with regards to ICT
- Implement ICT Projects to develop the department
TeacherActive will be able to offer the successful applicant a friendly and approachable service along with the following:
- Competitive rates of pay
- An experienced consultant who will support you in your placements
- Introductions to other schools which use supply technicians
All our supply staff are paid on a PAYE basis, so you can rest assured that you're paying the right level of Tax and National Insurance and there's no messing around with administration charges coming out of your hard-earned cash.
To apply, please contact Sam on #removed#4 or email your CV to #removed#