As the Manager of Compensation and Benefits, some of your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Manage the compensation and benefits accounting team, while partnering with payroll and operations, to ensure the compensation programs are being accounted for in accordance with US GAAP.
- Manage a team to execute processes to identify and account for employment and compensation related contracts accounting for over $100 million in compensation.
- Review account reconciliations for appropriate completion and adherence with US GAAP.
- Partner with the business leaders to develop, model and account for bonus programs.
- Provide technical accounting expertise related to compensation matters.
- Lead a team that maintains and executes internal controls.
- Develop team members.
You might be a perfect fit for this job if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) license or experience in a technical accounting role.
- Substantial knowledge of US GAAP and internal controls.
- Proficiency in navigating financial accounting systems.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills, organizational skills and strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work well under pressure, especially in a deadline-driven environment.
- Proven verbal and written communication skills.
- Track record of building teams.
You might also have:
- Previous work in an accounting department, including preparing or reviewing account reconciliations and posting journal entries.
- SEC experience.
Company retains the sole discretion to change the duties of the position at any time. We provide all employees and applicants for employment the protections of federal, state and local laws affording equal opportunity in employment.
Heartland Dental is the leading dental support organization in the U.S. with more than 850+ supported locations nationwide. With our proven systems and unending support, we provide doctors and their teams with the non-clinical management relief needed to lead a successful dental practice.
Founded by Dr. Rick Workman in 1997, we exist to accelerate a doctor’s learning curve towards becoming an excellent, productive and thriving clinician. As a doctor-led organization, supported doctors have full clinical autonomy, access to world-class education and full leadership of their individually-branded offices.
Through years of experience, we have a proven track record of being an excellent career choice for new and tenured doctors. Supported doctors join a network of over 1,500 colleagues across the country who are committed to advancing the industry and providing excellent patient care in the communities they serve.
1200 Network Centre Dr,
Effingham, IL 62401
Role: Technical Accounting Manager - Indianapolis, IN.
Apply for this job now.