Company: THE PERILLO GROUP
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
We are currently seeking an Entry Level Construction Estimator for a client in the Greater Los Angeles, California area. Successful candidate will have experience analyzing and interpreting architectural plans, performing material take-offs, and obtaining quotes from suppliers. You will also be providing detailed proposals and accurate bid packages, that will involve negotiating and attending meetings with vendors, clients and architects along with value engineering projects to ensure they fall within time-frames and budget. Key Responsibilities
- Bid strategy
- Subcontractor and Vendor Coordination
- Analyzing bid documents and design drawings
- Site meetings and walk trough' s
- Completing quantity take-offs
- Scope determination and breaking down scope sheets
- Managing change-orders and RFI' s / RFP' s
- At least 2+ years' experience delivering conceptual and/or hard dollar estimates for a range of interior commercial projects including drywall and framing.
- Proficient in Quick Bid On Screen Take-Off.
- Prefer an engineering, architecture or construction management degree.
Please apply for immediate consideration. Thank you!