We are seeking an OTM Techno Functional Consultant to join our growing team! We're looking for motivated professionals that are fast learners and can communicate confidently and effectively with clients.
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Engineering or Information Systems
- 1-2 years of Supply Chain experience or Consulting experience
- Good understanding of order to cash and procure to pay processes from an IT perspective
- Oracle Transportation Management experience a plus
- Ability to work independently
- Willingness to travel 80%
- Ability to interview clients to understand current state process and design optimal future state processes incorporating the latest Oracle supply chain technology
- Identify customer requirements and perform gap analysis
- Perform OTM Configuration according to client requests
- Perform business process and functional audits and provide suggestions to improve the use of OTM to meet the client's needs
- Document test scripts and test Oracle Transportation Management application
- Perform training for end users
- Must have excellent writing and communication skills
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Relocation not required
Role: Oracle Transportation Management (OTM) Functional Consultant
Apply for this job now.