Year 1 Teacher
Due to a member of staff taking retiring, there is a vacancy for a Year 1 Teacher to work full-time within a mainstream Primary School in Wellingborough, Northamptonshire.
Due to the disruption of Covid-19 the pupils in this class are working at a lower level, so the ideal teacher will have knowledge of the EYFS Curriculum as well as the KS1 Curriculum.
Highlights of this teaching role:
- Full-time post, September 2021 - May 2022
- Highly supportive Head Teacher and Senior Leadership Team
The school is an average sized primary with good facilities and is easily accessible by both car and public transport. The Head Teacher is popular amongst staff and has been described as 'approachable' and 'fair', with a genuine interest in the wellbeing and development of staff.
To be successful in this role:
- A Class Teacher with experience of teaching within Key Stage 1
- A fully inducted Primary Teacher or NQT
- Hard working, organised and committed to raising standards
- Able to demonstrate strong behaviour management skills
The Head Teacher is looking to short list candidates ASAP so if you would like to be considered for this role please apply ASAP with a copy of your up to date CV for immediate consideration.